Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rainy Day in The LowCountry

As I sit in my office, I am watching the rain come down pretty hard. The palms are swaying back and forth and the rain drops are dancing in the pool!
The biggest challenge of my job, is making sure that my clients and I have a solid Plan B in case the rain comes on their wedding day!
Although rain in a symbol of good luck, most Bride's do not dream of a Rainy Day Beach Wedding!
At Beachside Colony Resort, we offer a beautiful conference room that looks out to the ocean in case of emergency at a mimimal cost! The great thing about Tybee is that the rain usually never lasts long and Mr. Sun, always finds a way to peak his beautiful Rays out and shine on our Happy Couples! Whether you are planning to have your wedding celebration at Beachside Colony, or at another beach location, always make sure that you and your planner have discussed Plan B!

Happy Planning!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment